Saturday, March 14

Last clubbing session with my long hair!!!

Planning for the day working first of course even if is a Saturday i still need to work:(

Apologies to : Regina , Joshua , ah beng , jimmy and wan li
Making you guys to get worried about me i am so sorry!!
* Joyce is back*

sound kind of sad right but well that is work and i am kind of loving this job already the smile from the customer is what i been looking forward for the whole day...

Regina darling come look for me at work while i happen to see my ITE school mate walking outside my work place so we had small chat!! he didn't change much but i guess i did change alot... lol..

Joshua came over to pick us up and then headed to "DBL O" lucky the quene is not that long yet so we get in faster then we thought!! Regina introduce some of her friends to me and Joshua they will a bunch of fun people to hang out with man!!!

I get to see some of my friend there like jimmy and mad!! haha didn't get to see them for a long time already!!

* and yes i get drunk on that day , i guess i drink too much shots haa!!! , for those who take care of me thank you so much lol.. i drunk only a once in a life time thingy so don't worry it wont happen again already** promised!!!

Pictures of the day

My sweetie friends!! i will make sure the next time the clubbing will be more fun without getting drunk wahahaha!!!


Regina , Joyce and Joshua but i dint know why he face is like that!!!


The girls that night , Tracy look so much different and i get a shock when i see her again wahaha.. thanks girls for all the fun :)



i just heart her so much!!!

Well this is going to be the last clubbing session with my long hair on already. i have decided to get my hair cut!! New hair cut mean new life style!!

i wont want to get all the shit again because i want something more!!!!

Friends that are concern i am really fine now because i put the past behind i just need some time to get the right track back to my life now.. i miss those life and i want it back now!!!

single can be as carefree as ever!!! single can never get boring if you have friends around!!!

As long as i keep smiling i believe god will see it and give me a better life!!

You don't work hard for life but you survival hard for life instead!!