Saturday, February 28

Clubbing Session!!!



It been so long since i last club well after i am single that is the first time i guess.. thanks to Jackson who invited me over to DXO which is boring on that day i guess if is not because of the alcohol i think no one enjoy much.. and yes Jackson that day totally gone!!! haha he is going to kill me if he see this man...* chill man people tend to get drunk sometime too right*

well that day i invited my working friends along to join me.. sayang (Nisha) and darling (Regina) some how i really can click with them instead of the rest i believe that is something that brought us together!!

Here are some of the pictures taken!!!

I guess Jackson face is Not there at all!!!

Nicole and me!!

Darling Regina and me!! Look at her eyes
so RED!!!! haha when ever she drink her eyes will be so so red till people always assure that she is drunk already!!!

Joyce , Nicole and Wee Ping!!!

Yen and me!!


All of us!!! Joshua , Joyce , Nicole and yen !! dxo!!