Sunday, March 22







Due to my gastric pain i am home today :( i miss out a chance taking up customer and missing out a change to have deal but is the second day being a consultant so not to worries i believe i still can catch up with rest to make sure i am still doing well and good in this company!!!

People tend to get jealous but is a very human being nature , just make sure after you jealous there is a motivation after that!

Recently i receive some gift from people which are nice and good!!

First sending me to work and sending me home , second the flower which i began to like more , follow by the chocolate from raffles hotel which i have yet to eat due to my sickness again . Argh!! i feel like eating but i promise to be good...

Lastly a very beautiful dress which allow me to wear it on coming Tuesday to make me feel lucky enough to get a deal!!! yeah man i pray hard for that!!

I guess people who know me for long seeing me in this picture will get a shock!!!