Friday, April 24

Dbl o Session!!

Okay i know it been so long since i last update my blog!! people have been telling me to close my blog already ok guys i will update.

well is like i have been visiting dbl o very often already because it near my work place and is cheap!! hee!!

Here is all the picture taken there!!

joyce and shawn!!

As usual he is always doing funny faces hah!!

Finally a proper one photo :)

*dbl J*

joyce and jimmy


The guys and girls!


clubbing mates in the house

Happy 21st birthday naughty king! my dear birthday boy :)

I love his
shirts!!

Hello there!!


My nice clubbing ka kis!!

i happen to see my primary school friend there , it been so long since we last see each other!
i am happy that now he is in a good and powerful crew.

he is small in size after so long haha sorry dude that the fact that it wont change at all lol..

Lychee!!! cheers!!

guys on that night :)


naughty king and sotong queen ( our nick name)


drunk ass that day! birthday boy drunk haha

funny faces!

extra people around spoil the picture bloody hell

i love this picture

edison , joyce , alvin

joyce and alvin ( i thought he is malay all along)

joyce and dancing king he is good in dancing really damn good i mean haha

jimmy dance till hot!!

drink up all we can!!

he is chinese everyone!

edison and joyce at dbl o

haha funny faces

he is drunk!!!


drink , drank , drunk

that night was fun i manage to see friends over there so i keep running about till jimmy nag at me for ps them lol.. alright there is More clubbing photo coming up soon for sure!!
let rock on guys!!